- Exchanges & Returns
Exchanges & Returns
At ROSALBAH, giving our Customers a memorable experience is our priority. We want to ensure that your shopping event with us is easy, enjoyable and gives you peace of mind.
We are dedicated to producing high quality products with high quality fabrics and all our garments are checked to ensure they meet these standards.
You have the convenience of trying your purchase in the comfort and privacy of your own home. However, if you need to return it, then please let us know so we can help you with an exchange or refund.
How to Return - Please read full returns policy before commencing Returns process
Please Contact Us and include the following information in your message:
- Your Name
- Order Number (from your email receipt)
- Order Date
- Are you after a Refund or Exchange?
- Which item(s) are you returning?
- Reason for refund or exchange
- We will reply to your enquiry within 24 hours. Upon authorization of your refund or exchange request, we will email you an authorization form you can print-out and include with the item(s) you are returning
Carefully package your item(s) for shipping in the original box if you still have it or in a similar one. Your package will need to include the following:
- The item(s) you are returning
- A copy of the authorization email we sent you
- Send your package back to us via a trackable delivery option
- Ensure the stamp date on the parcel meets our exchange and refunds policy
- Ship parcel to:
PO Box 2310
Graceville East, Qld, 4075
Our Returns Policy covers incorrect item or size purchases, incorrect item or size delivered and any faulty* items. Please refer to Faulty Goods* and Sale Items below for more detailed information.
- All items must meet our returns policy or they will not be accepted and will be sent back to the Customer.
- Returns of full priced items must be sent back to us within 14 days of receiving your order as per the delivery date on the delivery tracking number. Sale items must be returned within 7 days.
- Your return parcel must be post stamped within 14 business days of you receiving the order or 7 days for Sale items.
- Please take care trying on items as all products must be returned in a new and unused condition with all ROSALBAH garment tags still attached.
- All Returned items must be in their original condition, not altered in any way, have no pins, tape or any other item attached. They must not be worn at all or washed/drycleaned. All original ROSALBAH tags and labelling must be intact.
- Any garment that has been stained in any way from makeup, perfume, deodorant or has retained the smell of perfume, body odour, cigarette smoke or the like, will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- If the returned garment is in a condition where we cannot sell as a new item (unless faulty*), then exchange or refund will not be approved.
- Exchanges for another size will be made free of additional postage charges in Australia. If your requested size is not available, we will email you to notify and you will have the option to select a different item, leave as store credit on your account or get a refund (if the original purchase was not made from a credit). International exchanges will incur freight charges.
- Refunds will be processed upon receipt and inspection of the garment to ensure it meets our returns policy.
- Refunds will be made to the same account which was used for the original purchase. Any shipping charges paid are non-refundable.
- Please allow 5 business days from the date we receive your return for refunds to be processed.
- ROSALBAH reserves the right to deny a refund of items that are returned used, soiled, worn, washed or damaged in any way and they will be returned to sender. You will be notified via email if your returned item does not qualify for a refund.
Please choose sale items carefully as Australian Consumer Law states we are not required to provide a refund or replacement on final sale items if you simply change your mind. This includes a change of mind with regards to colour, size and fit. You may choose a refund or exchange if a final sale item is faulty. That is:
- There is a manufacturing fault as per our Faulty Goods* policy
- The item sent to you was not the item you ordered
- The item is significantly different from the description and photos provided
- Your return parcel must be post stamped within 14 days for full priced items and 7 days for sale items of you receiving the order, as per the delivery date on the delivery tracking number.
- Returns outside of this period are accepted at the discretion of ROSALBAH.
- To arrange a gift return, please follow the "How to Return" steps above and provide information in the comments field so we can assist you further.
We place a high importance on delivering quality products in excellent condition. However, if you receive a Product that is faulty, you agree to keep the Product in its current condition and we will need your help in providing us with information on the fault prior to returning. Information where we require your help:
- Photographs of the packaging at the time parcel was received
- Photographs of the suspected faulty garment
- Description of the damage or defect
ROSALBAH offers the following solutions to assist you:
- Minor fault (as determined at the sole discretion of ROSALBAH), we may elect to repair the product, where possible
- Major fault (as determined at the sole discretion of ROSALBAH), you may elect to receive one of the following:
- a replacement product (if possible)
- a refund of the original purchase amount (except if the original purchase was made using a credit).
Goods are classified as faulty if:
- They are received with a manufacturing fault
- A manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of the purchase
Items not considered as faulty:
- Damaged as a result of normal wear and tear
- All garments are made from delicate fabrics so please take care with jewellery, bags, car seat belts, rough surfaces and other accessories. Pulled threads are not deemed as a fault and are not the responsibility of the manufacturer.
- Damage caused by not following the instructions on the care label sewn to your garment
After delivery to us, we may at our discretion decide not to replace or refund you if the fault does not meet our guidelines above.
If garment is confirmed as faulty, your returns shipping cost (not your purchase shipping cost) will be refunded to you. Original shipping receipt is required for refund.
Who do I contact if I have any queries?
If you have any questions or queries with regards to returning your order, please contact us. We will respond within 24 hours.