The online store for Rosalbah which can be accessed via URL www.rosalbah.com and www.rosalbah.com.au is owned and managed by Zalbah Pty Ltd, ABN 98 610 804 174, trading as Rosalbah (hereafter referred to as "Rosalbah").
We regard privacy as a very important part of our relationship with our customers. As such, we promise NEVER to sell or rent any information that we collect from you.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or any other matter, please Contact Us.
Collection of Your Information
We collect information about you in order to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services and promotions.
Information can be collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via telephone, email, mail, fax, social media or directly through our website.
We will NEVER sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party.
We reserve the right to disclose your account and personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Types of Information Collected
We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number, postal address and shipping address) when you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion.
We receive and collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet; the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and any search engine or inbound hyperlink used to reach this website. This information is used only for statistical purposes and in regards to how we may enhance the customer experience.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our website and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience with us. Cookies may be used to personalise your visits to this website, eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website, evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website and track website usage patterns. Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
How we use Your Information
We may use your collected information in the following ways:
- To respond to your enquiries via all forms of communication
- To process and fulfil your order, including sending emails to confirm your order status and shipment.
- To verify your identity and to provide support if you have forgotten your username or password
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, where you agree to receive such information.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences so we can improve our website to give you a more customised shopping experience.
- To analyse trends and statistics to help us improve our business.
- To request feedback and comments to help us improve our website, service and offerings
- To protect the security or integrity of our website, our business and our users.
If you no longer wish to receive any communication from us, then you have the choice to opt out from receiving anything further. Either click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails or Contact Us.
Rosalbah may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose. We do not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is very important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
To ensure you are using our SSL platform when entering sensitive information, you will see a padlock next to our website URL and it will also show as HTTPS:// instead of just HTTP://
We follow industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
It's also important that you log out of your account once you finished your transactions for extra security.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
Your ongoing use of our services after changes have been updated on our website, indicates your acceptance of those changes.
Rosalbah uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments and the following applies:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Rosalbah or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.